.
Thank you so very much for your encouragement, prayers, and/or gifts. Tokyo project could not happen without you! (Rom. 10:15). Thank you for being a very integral part of what God is doing throughout the whole world!
.
Words cannot express the joy and anticipation I have felt about going to Tokyo this summer! The Lord Jesus said all authority and power has been given to Him, therefore Go and reach people of all nations, teaching them to obey His commands, and “surely I am with you even to the end of the age”, He promises (Matt. 28.18-21). What more could I ask for? That He allows me the privilege of not only knowing Him for eternity, but co laboring with Him so others can know Him too! I don’t deserve this. But He does. The Lamb that was slain is worthy of the reward for His sufferings (Rev. 5.9).
.
Because God allows us to work alongside Him through prayer, I want to ask you to join me and my team in bathing this mission and city in prayers. The Chinese Christians have a famous saying: “No prayer, no power; little prayer, little power.” The power is not in our prayers, but in the One we are calling on and He is Mighty to save. God has already made clear in the Bible that He is redeeming some from every tribe, language, nation, and people; therefore we can have the confidence to go to any people group and know that God is already working there.
.
Here are some specific prayer requests:
- For Quick adjustment for the team to the atmosphere, culture, and time zone there.
- For wisdom! That God would open the doors for the Gospel message which is the only power to save (Col. 4:2-6; Rom. 1:16; Rom. 10:10-15).
- That the spiritual strongholds of the enemy would be broken and Japanese can experience Truth and Liberty in Christ! (2 Cor. 10:3-5)
Thank you again! I look so forward to telling you all about it! And as always, please feel free to contact me anytime and to visit my blog for more prayer requests and stories while I’m there! (jess-in-tokyo.blogspot.com)
With Joy!
Jessica
P.S. Although I am still planning to leave Monday, I'm still raising support and trusting that God is going to get me there! So, if you know anyone else who may be interested in sending missionaries to unreached people groups, let me know!!
P.P.S. I pray that God would bless you ten times as much as you’ve blessed me (which is quite a lot, so I hope you’re prepared for His blessings!!) (2 Cor. 9:10)
P.P.P.S. A treat for you: (Video Art Titled Stop and Go Tokyo about 1 and a half minutes). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLvrOO95hDY
No comments:
Post a Comment