Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Support Update!

Hello again!!! Finals exams are history!! woot woot! (sorry, I just had to celebrate for a moment!) Thank you to all of you who have been helping to make this mission possible through prayers and finances! I'm planning to leave the 18th to go to LA for briefing before we all fly as a team together to Tokyo. Most students are from Southern California and South Carolina and I cannot wait to meet them all!
.
Anyhow! I realized that all my support letters said the due date is May 10th, so I wanted to let you know if you are still interested in giving, we have until next Monday!
.
I still need 58% of my support, but you know what?? God has ALREADY poured in over $2000, I KNOW HE CAN do $3000! (Although this whole process is testing my faith in God quite a bit, so if you could pray for that, I would really appreciate that. Also the rest of the team has a lot of support to raise, so pray for them as well!)
.
Thanks again my friends!
.
with love and joy,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment