To all of my faithful and dear supporters!
.
Praise God for His faithfulness and lavishing generosity! He is abundantly showering blessings on our team in all ways including finances to get to Tokyo! On Tuesday afternoon we needed to raise $19,000 yet as a team and tonight we have a little over $1000 left as a team to raise! The past couple of days in LA we've begun being knit together in Christ's love and truth as a team of 17 people we believe God has divinely placed together to exemplify the Redeeming Love of Jesus Christ to the city of Tokyo, Japan.
.
I CANNOT express enough how much of an impact your support in any way has made on me and our team, even if you don't feel like you were much help, let me assure you, you are! You have taken steps of faith and God honors that. I am extremely grateful and privaleged to be sent by you and by God to represent Him to a people almost totally estranged to the Creator of the Universe and His Love.
.
Tomorrow we fly to Tokyo. I have been waiting for this long anticipated day for a year and a half now and I still can't believe I'm going! Tomorrow will be a very long day of at least 17 hours of pure travel by shuttle, plane, train, and bus. We need prayers that we have strength, rest, joy, and grace and patience with the circumstances and each other throughout this whole process!
.
We have seen great things happen already and expect even greater things in Japan!
.
Overflowing with so many things, especially thankfulness!
.
Jess
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment