Dear supporter,
It is my joy and privilege to be telling you how God has used you to bless me, my team, and Japan this summer! God did some amazing things! We found that even knowing a little bit of the language and culture helped tremendously in conversation! We were faithful to our calling, and God brought 3 Japanese students total to Christ through our team this summer and a few more getting closer. Praise God, because this number is actually huge for Japan!!!
What made my project was a girl named Arisa. She talked with me for four hours straight about Jesus, the trinity, and the Bible and then went home and read some of the book of John on her own. On the last day I met with her she asked what the requirements are to become a Christian!
God has said so many times to me this summer, "Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted in all the nations, and I will be exalted in all the earth!" (Psalm 46:10). God does not need us, but we sure need Him! It was a privilege to be used of Him this summer and to represent Christ in the beautiful nation of Japan!
Thank you again! Because of your funds, prayers, and encouragement, 3 lives among the Japanese are changed for eternity and who knows how many more through them? Not only that, but I am forever changed and will be bringing back everything I learned and experienced to share with students at my campus who will soon be sent out into the world. It is no small thing you did this summer and I pray God would continue to bless you abundantly! Oh! And don't forget to check out my blog at jess-in-tokyo.blogspot.com for more photos and stories!!!
With thanks,
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment